How to build your profile
Click to your username and go to your profile.
Locate and click on the “Edit” in your profile screen.
Add pictures of yourself and make sure them at least one of them is ‘professional’.
Now it is time to fill out the “Headline Area”. You can write down your titles, the company that you’re working for or what you are looking for just like you do on Linkedin. Please use comas in between your titles or positions. Some Examples are:
Data Engineer at Facebook
Marketing Specialist at Creative Agency
Director of Sales / Looking for new opportunities
VP of HR at Nelson
Advisor/Consultant Specialized in Search Engine Marketing
Just like writing your executive summary in your resume use 5 to 6 sentences to summarize what you’ve done so far and what you are capable of.
Please enter the URL’s (web addresses) of your profile pages on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter
Location: Write down where you live
Degree: BA/MA/PHD or Medical Doctor
Career Level: Junior/Senior/Executive
Web Site URL: If you have a website just fill in with the web address of your website.
Current Position: Your title and the company that you’re working for
Any experience that a person gains while working in a specific field or occupation, positions you held, any responsibilities you succeeded or accomplishments you realized.
Examples for Experience on different career paths
- Nominated for employee-of-the-month four times for excellent attitude and exemplary customer service skills.
- Resolved customer concerns efficiently and expeditiously, answering approximately 300 calls per week.
- Trained new wait staff on POS system, guest services, and restaurant policies and procedures.
- Created engaging point-of-purchase displays for slow moving small items; increased sales of these items by 30 percent.
- Debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks others
- Increased conversion rates 30% for a San Francisco mobile carrier
- Enhanced email open rate for customer online campaigns by 28%. Decreased churn by 36%. Increased landing page conversion rates by 22%.
Select one or two of your highest achievements/best results
Skills are your knowledge or your capability to do something.
Some Examples of Soft Skills are:
- Strong Work Ethic
- Positive Attitude
- Good Communication Skills
- Time Management Abilities.
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Acting as a Team Player
- Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism
- Working Well Under Pressure
- Conflict Resolution
- Willingness to learn
Some Examples of Hard Skills are:
- Database Management
- Network Security
- SEO/SEM Marketing
- Data Mining
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Programming Languages
- Adobe Software Suit
- Cloud Computing Storage
- Bilingual or multilingual
- Mobile Development
- App Development
- Storage Systems
- Statistics Analysis
- Google Analytics
- PPC Campaign Management
- Lead Qualification
- Social Media Management